Tennessee?

Quote:
lau.gif
As the owner of a wonderful, lamb-gentle pit (may he rest in peace), I snarfed a laugh when I read that! Maybe eat the goats and herd the children?
lau.gif

I wondered if anyone would find that ammusing...although Sadie(the pit mix) may actually lick someone to death.

Quote:
lau.gif
As the owner of a wonderful, lamb-gentle pit (may he rest in peace), I snarfed a laugh when I read that! Maybe eat the goats and herd the children?
lau.gif

I wondered if anyone would find that ammusing...although Sadie(the pit mix) may actually lick someone to death.

Yeah, Bishop--our pit--would have drowned someone with that tongue of his!
love.gif
He was such a sweet dog. 91 pounds of pure cuddle-bug. There's nothing like a huge dog trying to sneak into your bed during a thunderstorm....
gig.gif
He was such a softie! It's nice to meet another pittie parent.

Welcome all to the TN thread here on BYC.
frow.gif
Since this thread has gotten a bit big I will stated again we are located in Greene County just outside of Greeneville. Presently waiting on a shipment of chicks from Mt Healthy on May 20.

Same here. I didn't look through all the posts but I didn't see anybody from this area. Its always good to know there is other chicken lovers near. I would love to try turkey eggs. I want to have some EE's also.

I am looking for Nashvillians with incubator space for four eggs?

Any takers? I am going on vacation soon and I know that I wont be home for the hatch.

Hey all you Tennessee Chickeners! There will be a Swap, Trade, and Sell
When: Saturday May 23rd at 8 am
Where: Tractor Supply in Jackson, TN

They would appreciate it if you would call and sign up if you intend to set up for trading/selling so they can get an idea of how many are going to be there.

Hey all you West TN'ers...glad to see you here...I live in Gibson County.

~Rebecca

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom