Tennessee?

Quote:
Thank you for the info...I may have to come see!!
smile.png

Ahhh, gotcha. I'm new to chickens. That's nice info to know. So will yours have the dots too? Our dots are just now really starting to grow in. I'm so excited about our spots!

Glad you liked the site. I'd love to see pics of your mille fleur cochins when you get them!

Enjoy Lebanon!

smile.png

Quote:
Ideally, yes. They *ought* to look like this (photos from feathersite, birds from the UK):

PekinMFCklRomeo.JPEG

MFCochBtyP.JPEG

Unfortunately, the color is new to this breed in this country, so I don't really know yet how my birds will turn out!
fl.gif

Thanks, I can't wait either!
smile.png

If you like the speckledy birds as much as I do, you should also look into Speckled Sussex. They have the same pattern, but in a bigger bird. I'm looking forward to them as well!

Quote:
Welcome!
You're very close to me!!

I don't know of any that are 'close', but maybe if all us Blount, Sevier & Knox folks got organized we could have a little one of our own?

Again,
welcome-byc.gif

Thank you , Yes we are close. if you know of any to sell please let me know Iam the one that lost the Roo a few weeks back.
we thought the hen house was secure little did we know we found an escape hole.
in a corner.DH and I feel terriable about losing him he was a beauty.But have another to take his
place.now we need more hens..
Can u help? where is the best place to get feed
and the best to buy.

Back
Top Bottom