Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone watch this on TV? My uncle got me into the show. I rented the first season and I've been watching the second season on Hulu. I am thoroughly hooked on the show! I'm also having a hard time deciding whether I like John Connor or Derek Reese better :p

I didn't think I would like the show as I was a big fan of the original two movies. It was strange getting used to the new characters at first, but I've grown to love them. The show just takes so many twists and turns! I'm always on the edge of my seat! I heard some rumors that fox was going to cancel the show. I truly hope not as I enjoy watching way too much!

I like it,..tryed to watch it tonite. BUT,.with three kids in the house there isn't much watching TV till after they all go to bed. I do like the show though!

I always considered the movies classics
tongue.png
My family was always a fan of Arnold, so I grew up watching all his movies. The second one was pretty good too, but I thought John Connor was kind of annoying. I'm a fan of Robert Patrick though, so I watch it for him.

Was there a new episode on tonight? My uncle had said something about last week being the season finale, but he wasn't sure. I still have three more to catch up on Hulu before I can watch the show on TV. Its amazing how much you miss if you skip an episode!

Quote:
Some of the BEST shows on tv have been canceled by FOX......
Just to name a few........
The Tick (SOOOO FUNNY!!!)
Firefly
hit.gif
(one of my FAVORITES!)
Homicide
Dark Angel
Futurama
Arrested Development

I am SURE there are more...
I DO like The Sarah Conner Chronicles, and I HOPE it lasts!
**COME ON FOX, DON'T DO IT TO US AGAIN!!!**

Back
Top Bottom