Terrimicin(sp) ?

DLS

Songster
11 Years
Mar 15, 2008
100 miles SOUTH of Atlanta
Mcm told me to put terimycin? in the water so I got some at the feeed store . it says the package is for 100 galns. I called & the said to put 2 tbsp per gal!!!!!!! That sounds kinda strong, does it not? I put that stuff chick someting in the water already it looks like gater aid-- but it ain't gater aid* BELIEVE ME* - I tasted it- YUCK. & I put the same dose of both in the water 1 gal & 1 quart I have 2 waterers
Also what about thes for dogs in there water ?

I have chicks coming from MM on April 21st. Is this a new recommendation from the trouble they had or is this normal practice? I will need to get some to have on hand if they are recommending it. I am glad I read this post so I am aware of it and what it looks like! Thanks for any info.

So you are giving quick chick and taramycin? I have heard some of the problems with mcmurray this year, and i am getting chicks in may. I will be using both if thats what works. What does the taramycin do?

I believe Taramysin is an antibiotic. I could be wrong though. I'm not sure I would get chicks that came with the recommendation that they be given antibiotics right off the bat.

We usually order from ideal and were thinking of going with MM this year. But with all the problems we stayed with ideal.

Back
Top Bottom