Terror From the Sky in the Middle of the Night

I even put alfalfa in the run with them tonight.

Mama goose has still been attentive to him and making sure he keeps up with the flock. She has been a good mama even though she didn't hatch any of them. Her mate, however, doesn't have much use for him.

This is one of the nicer birds I hatched this year too. He went to the fair.

Are you sure his mouth wasn't open and he didn't get a wound in it. That might be why he isn't eating. Maybe try some warm soft mash. If all else fails try chicken soup. Any thing to get him to eat.

I checked his mouth yesterday when I was trying to get him to eat. He just kept chewing on my fingers.

He is still hanging in with the flock. We'll just have to wait and see how he does.

The goose is still hanging in, but unfortunately one of my best little white cockerels was invited to a late night dinner sometime during the night.
hit.gif

I thought it took one of my younger pullets I have in the dog kennel too, but I found her way across the property in the horse pasture. I went to get her and she ran to me!!!!!!!!!!

pips&peeps :

The goose is still hanging in, but unfortunately one of my best little white cockerels was invited to a late night dinner sometime during the night.
hit.gif

I thought it took one of my younger pullets I have in the dog kennel too, but I found her way across the property in the horse pasture. I went to get her and she ran to me!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, I'm so sorry.​

Back
Top Bottom