Test Tubes -- Restarted

(And it's mostly dry too! :D Of course Wren has to think it's his fault so he tries harder next time, hopefully he wont be half conscious but......... y'know that's not a big issue...)
(Why isn't K-Molly on anymore!?D:)
Warren kept walking, the throbbing in his wings was enough distraction to get his mind off of the jelly like feeling in his legs. As he plodded along, his vision faded to gray. He stopped a moment, swaying again because he couldn't seem to find his balance. As the things around him began to fade into place, he continued walking. He almost didn't realize that he had caught up to Mel, being half blinded, but as soon as he did, he sat down heavily, head drooping. "Why are we stopped?" He asked between his heavy breathing. He looked up to see Varissa land a little shakily, holding Keiara, who looked as if she had lost as much blood, probably more than, he had. Feeling a pang of regret that he hadn't been there, it would have been easy for him to carry one of the Flock members if he hadn't been injured. Where's the rest of the Flock? he wondered, somewhat disappointed.
(Have you guys ever been dehydrated or hungry? That's kind of what he's feeling like right now.... except a whole lot worse.)

((We need to force her online xD ))

Melody looked down at him. "There's people from the Flock here, I think."

Horace looked at the two newcomers carefully. One of them looked to be in really bad shape. "Alex? Isn't that your leader?" Without waiting for an answer, he turned back to the others. "Didn't Clayton go get her?" he saw Clayton near the back of the group. "Didn't you go and get Alex?"

Keiara looked around, dazed. Still pale, the sweat was running down her forehead as she made out the figures of the Pack members.

((We need to force her online xD ))

Melody looked down at him. "There's people from the Flock here, I think."

Horace looked at the two newcomers carefully. One of them looked to be in really bad shape. "Alex? Isn't that your leader?" Without waiting for an answer, he turned back to the others. "Didn't Clayton go get her?" he saw Clayton near the back of the group. "Didn't you go and get Alex?"

Keiara looked around, dazed. Still pale, the sweat was running down her forehead as she made out the figures of the Pack members.
Clayton almost shrugged. "I told her about Warren, then she insisted on coming and taking care of him. I left, but I guess she hadn't been following, I haven't seen her since we were near the Flock's camp." He replied, He definitely couldn't have lost her through the woods, one because he took the clearest path, which meant less trees in the way of her vision. and two, they could fly almost as fast as he could run, but he hadn't been at full speed.

(I've been cursed!!!!!!)
(I thought her leg got bitten off?)
Clayton glanced towards Wren, who seemed to be half listening, but looking up at Keiara and Varissa every once in a while guiltily. Though he must admit, Keiara looked worse, she seemed to be going into shock, Warren had not.

((Wait... what??))
(A chunk of her arm was bitten off... why did you bring that up? Even if it was her leg, were there any contradictions?)

((By the way... Hypovolemic Shock is not the kind of shock you're thinking of. The shock part is the shock of your heart, not you. Hypovolemic shock happens when you lose at least 1/5 of your blood and your heart can't pump enough blood through your body.))

(okay...)
Varissa looked at the pack in panic. Alex wasn't there? Varissa started to hyperventilate, and her knees finally gave out, bringing her to the ground in a heavy thump. She was going to lose her mind. Her friend, in a way, was hurt, and could possibly die. Wren was bleeding to, and looked bad and Alex was no where to be found, also a strange girl with butterfly wings was staring at them with no expression at all! Varissa looked down at her side to see that her small wound had opened up from the physical exertion and a small amount of blood stained her shirt.
~
Miana walked up to Clayton and said in a hushed tone, "you guys should help them, that one girl will die if she doesn't get help. Not that i care, but still.." she added trying not to care.

Keiara leaned against a tree and sank down to the ground, not entirely sure she could get back up again by herself. She closed her eyes and put her damp forehead on her knees.

Horace walked up to Varissa and crouched next to her. "Okay, worst-case scenario. So if your leader is gone, what are you going to do?" Not waiting for an answer, he continued speaking. "Two of your Flock are seriously injured, and one of them needs medical attention. What would Alex do? What do you honestly think you should do? Because it might mean life or death to this girl."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom