Tester's needed......GA. Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnyard

Addicted to Quack
12 Years
Aug 5, 2007
Southwest Georgia
I will need about 4 tester's. 2 for the cochins and 2 for the BLRW's. I will send 8 eggs. You will need to pay shipping in the amount of $10. Paypal [email protected]

I have Cochins in Blue, Black, Barred, and Splash all running together. There is 1 black bantam hen in with them and the barred roo is bantam other than that they are standard. Please keep in mind that I have not trimmed any butt feather's. I will do that when I see how the test hatcher's do.

I have BLRW's Blue and Splash. I do have a Black Laced Red in with them. So you could get Blue, Black, or splash.

I know there are some that I have talked to about testing for me and they will get first choice on these eggs. Don't remember who they are so if it is you pm me.

ETA: I have all the tester's I need for now!! Thanks everybody.

Last edited:
Oh me, me, me!!
I will test your BLRWs.
I mean, it is the least I could do...
I will gladly paypal you the shipping cost immediately.. like right now.. this minute.
I have a lonely 3 week old BLRW roo that will need ladies some day.
jen

I will wait to hear if I get an honor...

Last edited:
Trying to get others addicted, aye?
wink.png

I'd volunteer you KNOW I would, but the bator is currently full
tongue.png

Did you trim some cochin butts lately?
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
Who me?
hide.gif
I was tought to share
tongue.gif

I know you would. I haven't trimmed butt feather's lately but I have been checking the eggs and there is a pretty little bullseye on them. I will see how these turn out and then I will know for sure what I need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom