Texas Auctions/Swaps?

Pics
I'm in Burleson/ Alvarado/ Venus/ Fort Worth area! Anyone selling ANYTHING around here??

Only thing I have is the Splash Marans cockerel to find a home for. May have some chicks to let go of in a few weeks, depends on what hatches in a week and then 3 week after that...

OK, I noticed the latest posts is 2012. What new shows, swaps, etc are going on in 2013? Say from Bryan/CollegeStation to Cleveland and Centerville to Houston area maybe. Seems like there is one here in Conroe around March???

There's a show in La Grange March 2nd. So far there has been no sign up. The Austin Backyard Meetup Group's Assistant Organizer, Susan Lemke, told me about it. I also got a name from some where (maybe the city of La Grange's website), but haven't been able to get thru to him & he doesn't have a recorder on the phone. I'm going to call the city next week. I'll post something as soon as I find out any thing else.
South Texas Classic Poultry Show & Egg Show will be held March 2nd at the Fayette County Fair Grounds at 400 W. Fairgrounds Rd, La Grange TX
Contact Danny Hughes for more show information, P.O. Box 251, Garwood, TX 77442. Phone: 979-758-3471

There's a show in La Grange March 2nd. So far there has been no sign up. The Austin Backyard Meetup Group's Assistant Organizer, Susan Lemke, told me about it. I also got a name from some where (maybe the city of La Grange's website), but haven't been able to get thru to him & he doesn't have a recorder on the phone. I'm going to call the city next week. I'll post something as soon as I find out any thing else.
South Texas Classic Poultry Show & Egg Show will be held March 2nd at the Fayette County Fair Grounds at 400 W. Fairgrounds Rd, La Grange TX
Contact Danny Hughes for more show information, P.O. Box 251, Garwood, TX 77442. Phone: 979-758-3471
Susan Lemke is also actively involved with th Brazos Valley Poultry Club. I'm relatively new to these clubs and meetup groups, so I'm sorry, you'll have to google to get more.
The below address will yake you to the last show that was in College Station. Not for sure, but I think everyone involved are volunteers, so info moves slow (not complaining).
http://www.bluebonnetclassic.com/

here is a great website with shows for Texas
http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Texas.html
The best place to learn about shows or trade days in Texas is the Bluebonnet Classic website. Built and run by Texans for Texans.

The show catalog for the show in La Grange show ( South Texas Classic ) will be on the BBC website next week. There will also be a list of poultry events in the central to south Texas area soon.
There will be a Trade Day in Giddings and a Lawn show in Brenham in April and May

Back
Top Bottom