Texas BYC Cafe

I was over on DIY thread and this was posted by TANTOR:

Not an invention but a way to help with your inventions on the cheap side. We have a local motorcycle dealer that gets ATV's shipped in in large crates. These crates are covered in Tyvek and the tops are made frome 1x4's and 1x6's and the bottoms are made from 2x3's and 2x4's. The best part is they will give them away, free. It takes a little work to tear them apart but there is a wealth of free, usable material in them. Check around in your area for some of these or something similar. Free is good!

Lisa :)

I lost sweet Pearl today
sad.png
I'm so sorry!
hugs.gif

He is so brightly colored! Very pretty!!

I was over on DIY thread and this was posted by TANTOR:

Not an invention but a way to help with your inventions on the cheap side. We have a local motorcycle dealer that gets ATV's shipped in in large crates. These crates are covered in Tyvek and the tops are made frome 1x4's and 1x6's and the bottoms are made from 2x3's and 2x4's. The best part is they will give them away, free. It takes a little work to tear them apart but there is a wealth of free, usable material in them. Check around in your area for some of these or something similar. Free is good!

Lisa :)
This is a great idea!

@hungnguyen ~ Charlie is getting so big and gets cuter every time we see him!

So, random question. This lady is selling 10 week old bantam mottled cochin frizzles....but at 10 weeks..wouldn't they have more feathers?

00g0g_66Sl39d9ybl_600x450.jpg

I feel like that poor guy is a frazzle...

Back
Top Bottom