Texas Chickenstock 2008 - update 1st page

allen wranch

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
San Marcos, TX
See My Page for pertinent information regarding Texas Chickenstock 2008.

5/17/08 Go to the above to see a list of attendees and their locations. You might find someone to car pool with.

The last few years it has been at my place in Central Texas (San Marcos).

If anyone wants to have it someplace else, that would be fine too.

We just need to get some ideas and dates suggested. The details can be worked out closer to the date.

Last year it was over Memorial Week-end which worked out good for some people because they could come and still have a couple of days for their week-end too.

?????

Carla,

Ive been watching for this thread to start. I dont have a lot of input yet. Just the fact that I wouldent miss it.

I would love to come to yalls place again this year. I love to see your coops and birds. Im pretty much open though. I guess well have to let more people chime in. I agree with the date. Last year worked good for me.

Joe

I think the plan is to have the National Chickenstock in conjunction with one of the APA shows.

However, everyone is invited to come to Texas too !

Carla,
What exactly is Chickenstock? Is it just a meet/greet for Texas members or is it a chicken swap/sell kinda thing? We go to the Serbin Picnic (near Giddings) every year on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. San Marcos is not too far away, maybe we can make a weekend out of it...
Dana

Back
Top Bottom