Texas Member List - Updated 1/2010

Quote:
It'll be me if the michigan economy doesnt improve soon
smile.png

Looks like Allen Wranch is hosting one in San Marcos I think..

"Come to the Central Texas Chickenstock on May 23, 2009 (correction, NOT May 30)."

We came home last night and found our little Tufted Roman gosling (Beaker) dead. He was our favorite, an absolute sweetheart. My husband is sick with grief. I've called all over looking for another TR gosling this morning but no one has one let alone any geese at all. He was a rare find (for me anyway) at my local feed store. I would like to get another one before our other two goslings get too old. I was wondering if there is anyone in or around (50 miles) of Houston that would allow me to tack on a gosling from McMurray or one of the other Hatcheries that carry the Tufted Romans to their order. I don't need 10 or 20 geese. I already have all the chickens I want. I just want one TR gosling. I'm happy to pay a portion of the shipping as well. Thank you for your time.

Katrina

So have you found your EE chicks yet?

If not, then You could check with Sittons Quik Stop-Exxon Station in Splendora. The Exxon station is on 2090 just west of HWY 59.

He gets chicks in Every Week. He had EE's the 9th of April. I Picked up my NHR Roos today and he has Brahmas, NHR, Leghorns and others left. I don't remember about the EE's.

He would probably order them for you. His chicks are from IDEAL.

In the Past 5 weeks I bought Naked necks, NHR's, and Light Brahmas from him and they are all healthy and growing like crazy.

If you have no luck, I have 3-5 EE Pullets that I will Cull in the next 2 months. They lay Blue/Green eggs and were hatched July 15, 2008 also from IDEAL originally.

Edith

Thanks Edith, I haven't been able to get my hands on any EE yet.

I'm hoping to check out the Trade Day at the fair grounds this Sunday, but if I don't find anything there I will check the place in Splendora. My husband subs over there so he may be over that way next week or so.

Why are you culling your EE's, if you don't mind me asking? And how much would you want for them? Thanks again, Bonny

Back
Top Bottom