TEXAS POULTRY!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!

kryptoniteqhs

Rosecomb Rich
12 Years
Nov 14, 2008
Norco, CA
Hi guys,
I wanted to let you know how great Texas Poultry is!! Heres an email I just sent to them so that you know what I'm talking about!! P.S. good prices too!!
www.texaspoultry.com -- I ordered over the phone, id do that, its actually faster and the woman is great!!

--i keep adding stuff lol....but they also have a live bird guarantee! AND to see my fuzzy butts go to this link
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=109664&p=2

Hi there,
I just wanted to thank you for the chicks and the wonderful service!!! They all arrived alive and healthy!! If you need any references, please be sure and let me know, as I will give you an EXCELLENT one! I am also very happy with the service!! You we so nice and helpful on the phone --always returning my phone calls and emails right away! Thank you for that! Most people would have gotten a little irritated because I kept calling and adding things to my order or asking questions, but you were very, very kind and extremely helpful! Excellent customer service and the chicks arrived on time and in great health and all alive!! What more can you ask for!! Normally your lucky to get one of those things!! I will most definitely order from you next time and will be sure and let others know what a great experience I had with you!! Please be sure and keep me updated as to what you have available! Can't wait to do business with you again!!
-Kaylee

Last edited:
im not sure, but if you get on there website their phone number is clearly posted on the home page. The woman is super nice and is really good about answering any questions you have.....
wink.png
hope that helps....let me know what they have...

Back
Top Bottom