Texas Ranch Chicken Coops

mickeylord62

Hatching
Jul 15, 2021
Hello All!
my wife and I purchased a new 10 foot chicken coop from Texas Ranch Coops in January and received the product in April 2021, The idea of assembly was numbers and letters. The number and letters were so poorly written that my wife and I resorted to guessing and eventually we put it together. The results was 2 parts that poorly joined together. One 6 foot section and .one 4 foot section. The 2 sections do not lock or join together. Just pushed as close as one can. We are missing handles and closures. Contacted suppler and provided the information, was told al was on the way. Never came, and no further communications from Pat Didear.
Poor quality, poor craftmanship, Choose a different supplier.

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

Sorry you had such a bad experience. Many things are just not made well these days. And when it comes to housing your animals, it's usually best to build yours. Those pre-made sheds at Lowes or Home Depot make wonderful chicken coops. Cut in some windows and ventilation, add some roost bars, nest boxes and a floor if you wish, and voila, you have a chicken coop!

Back
Top Bottom