Thailand Anyone?

Yes i am in Thailand also,i should have read this sooner because i just made a trip to the north of Thailand and came back yesterday.
We have a few breeds here but i would like to get some Polish and Brahma,also the black skinned chicken is on my list.
If i can buy some eggs i would really be happy or we are happy to trade some birds.
I live near Cha-am.
We also have quail,ducks,pigeons and rabbits.

If you are in the North again, Overseas pet shop in Chaing Mai sells Brama chicks. I bought several myself and have been happy with them. You can look them up on facebook.

Hello everyone... I want ask you all if you have Golden Pheasant or Lady Pheasant and want sell it, please let me know.. Because I want buy it.. Please inbox me.. I will waiting your new news..

Hi, I'm in Chiang Mai.

I have Brahma, RIR and Red Sex-links. It's great to know so many others are living here in Thailand too. :)

I'd love some Polish and Silkies in the future! I'll have to remember you guys who breed them and get in touch with you when I'm ready (hopefully next year).

P.S. I have male chicks - RIR, and RIR x Sex-link that I'd like to find new homes for. Anyone know of someone who'd like to start their own flock?

Last edited:
I was in Chiang mai a few weeks ago,went to the shop where they are supposed to have Brahmas ,but no luck.
We have Silkies and we could trade if you like?
Still looking for Brahmas.

Hi Jack,

I had heard that the guy who owns that shop had stopped selling Brahma. That's a real shame. I only have Brahma hens at the moment. I have just recently hatched some chicks and one of those may be a Brahma x RIR (production red type). Don't yet know what the sex of that one is.

I have felt in the past, that some of the health issues I've been having with my Brahma may be due to too much inbreeding in their line. So, with that in mind I've been thinking about maybe finding a Brahma roo from a different source. Or failing that, my other option was to diversify the gene pool some and breed out to a RIR rooster, and then bring it back by breeding that chick back to a full Brahma. Well, it looks like that might be what I end up doing if this chick turns out to be a little roo.

Healtyfeathers...how big is your Brahma flock? Would love to see photos. :)

I LOVE my Brahmas!

We went to overseas looking for Brahma two weeks ago and we were informed chicks would be available in three weeks for 500 baht each.

Back
Top Bottom