Thank you BYC

Rose_adamaj

Songster
Apr 6, 2023
Texas
I love this forum, I have read and learned so much.
When my RIR chicks arrived yesterday I had one with a leg problem. I knew I had seen this on BYC, so I went through the rabbit hole looking at so many different options and ideas.
There were a couple of threads that were especially helpful. I would like to thank the people who have helped my chick by helping others.
First & foremost @Eggcessive Your willingness to help others is impressive! I found a thread from 2017, you gave so much great advice that I am using now.
Others are
@Debbie292d
@SilverBirds
@Kiki
@Blue Raptor
@MGG
@coach723
@theoldchick
From 2017 thread
@Wyorp Rock
@sdodm
@KiwiandPeachthePigeons
@Igyure85
There are so many people I’m sure I missed. I wanted to acknowledge & let people know that your replies have helped many more people than your original reply/comment.

When my RIR chicks arrived yesterday I had one with a leg problem. I knew I had seen this on BYC, so I went through the rabbit hole looking at so many different options and ideas.
There were a couple of threads that were especially helpful. I would like to thank the people who have helped my chick by helping others.
First & foremost @Eggcessive Your willingness to help others is impressive! I found a thread from 2017, you gave so much great advice that I am using now.
Others are
@Debbie292d
@SilverBirds
@Kiki
@Blue Raptor
@MGG
@coach723
@theoldchick
From 2017 thread
@Wyorp Rock
@sdodm
@KiwiandPeachthePigeons
@Igyure85
There are so many people I’m sure I missed. I wanted to acknowledge & let people know that your replies have helped many more people than your original reply/comment.
I’m so happy my decent knowledge was such help to you to’ve been mentioned!
I hope your chick recovers well! :hugs

Others are
@Debbie292d
@SilverBirds
@Kiki
@Blue Raptor
@MGG
@coach723
@theoldchick
From 2017 thread
@Wyorp Rock
@sdodm
@KiwiandPeachthePigeons
@Igyure85
Awe, thank you! I am an expert by no means but am old and have a lot of experience and education I've gained, which much comes over the years from BYC. ☺️ So when I see someone needing help and I have been through it, or know the answer and can help or can at least give a suggestion, I jump in. It's awesome when someone acknowledges whatever I told them helped them, though I don't need that, but I thank you that you did! :hugs

Others are
@Debbie292d
@SilverBirds
@Kiki
@Blue Raptor
@MGG
@coach723
@theoldchick
From 2017 thread
@Wyorp Rock
@sdodm
@KiwiandPeachthePigeons
@Igyure85
Thank you!
I'm glad you were able to find the help you needed.
I hope you enjoy your chicks:)

Back
Top Bottom