THANK YOU MISS_JAYNE!

shelleyb1969

Star Bright Farm
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Brown City, Michigan (Thumb)
I just want to send out another big thank you to Miss_Jayne.
hugs.gif
I was blessed today and got to meet this beautiful person and her amazing variety of chickens. She was so welcoming, and her 3 kids are just the greatest too. If anyone on this forum gets the chance to purchase ANYTHING from her, be it hatching eggs or live chickens, it would be a huge mistake not to. I got 4 stunning EE pullets from her today, and I am soooo in love with them already. Of course, I'll be posting pics soon. I want to let them get settled in to their new home before I bring out the flash! So thank you, Miss_Jayne and your children, for giving me and my son such a wonderful and memorable day!
th.gif

Michelle

Last edited:
oh my goodness! what a nice thank you! meeting shelleyb1969 was a blast! her son is a doll and he just is a BYC addict waiting to happen!

i hope the EE's are just what you wanted and my daughter prayed over them at our lunch after you left. she prayed for traveling safety for you and your son and for health and happiness with the chickies! sounds like it's already working!

thanks for the fun day and hug your son for us! Elizabeth went on and on about how he was so sweet!

hugs and thanks again!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom