Thank you

Welcome to BYC! Are you going to hatch your own eggs? What breed rooster do you have? If you’re going to purchase eggs what breed do you want? Hatching is so fun. One of my silkies hatched out 11 eggs at the end of October, first time ever for me. Unfortunately not a great time to hatch serama as they are more cold intolerant than bigger breeds. Now I want to get an incubator! and hatch more even though I have plenty of chickens now.

:celebrate Welcome to BYC! Show me goats! :wee
Ha ha! It’s really great to have you here. What made you decide to start your homestead? I started mine unexpectedly. The chicks were in front of me, and I went from, “yuck, birds!” to “Gimme!”
Share pictures of your critters if you wish. We do like seeing other’s animals.

Glad you joined us.
IMG_20200117_172836304.jpg

@Estrmic - A late welcome from me! :welcome

Boy, we are sure happy to have you here at BYC and no need to thank us! Thank YOU for joining and being willing to learn more as a critter keeper, and being willing to maybe share your own experiences.

Psst! Wanted to mention as you said you raised Nigerian Dwarfs- check out BYC's sister site called BackYard Herds! Those folks know their goats and rabbits especially, and I've found alot of advice over there.

welcomeimage.png

Back
Top Bottom