Thank you!

sara

Title Needed Here
12 Years
Jun 25, 2007
at the covered bridge, PA
I just wanted to say thank you to all the nice chicken people I met during my time on this board. There are some really great people on here. I haven't been on the board because I really needed a break from it all because there was just to much stuff going on on here that I don't have time for in my life. Anyway, I have sold all but 8 of my chickens, just enough for some eating eggs. I've recently gotten some PM's requesting eggs, and am sorry to say I will no longer be breeding birds. I just don't have the time for it. Many people I met on here will always have a special place in my heart, and were friends during a very hard time in my life. So to all of you, thanks for all I learned from you, and good luck in your poultry pursuits. I'll check in from time to time, but it's time to move on to other things.

sara

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I don't know you, but I wish you all the luck in the world. That was a very kind statement to your friends. Job well done!
thumbsup.gif

Yes, thanks, everything is going great here. My son has started showing cattle, and it's very time consuming so that is what I am concentrating on!

Back
Top Bottom