Thankful for YOU - 2020

Pics
I am thankful for many things this year. My family has managed to stay healthy despite the many times we’ve been exposed to covid, so that is first on my list. I was laid off from my job after 16 years but found a job that allows me to work at home and I enjoy it so much more than the previous one. I have two wonderful sisters and a loving set of parents, four beautiful grandchildren and two pups that are loving and protective. We can pay our bills and our jobs are essential, which is such a relief. My youngest child was able to buy his first house this year and has a loving and stable relationship. My oldest child made a big move in her career and is a supervisor and 911 dispatcher rather than working for a private company. While there have been many sucky parts to this year, we’ve had some really good things happen too.

After years of creeping I am thankful for @casportpony, though I have never had a one on one with them, I have used so much of their info. I am thankful for @dawg53 for soooo much worming advice. I am thankful for @jolenesdad for being a huge cheering squad and source of sanity during the Halloween HAL. I am thankful for @Dottie the Chicken for tagging me and bringing me into the online chicken show. There are a lot of people I may have accidentally left out, but I am so thankful for this community of smart, caring, informative people.
Aw, thank you, and you're very welcome!

Copying from the 2019 thread but adding some because I'm constantly making new friends here.
Im thankful for @EggSighted4Life and @Eggcessive ! They were the "first responders" to my first ever post and really helped me! And I'm also thankful for @Ruthster55 for recently helping me with my uneducated genetics questions.
I'm also thankful for @black_cat and @Laura_BelgianBantams_63 because you kept me up until 2 and I didn't care! Thanks for a hilarious hour or two!😂
You guys are the best!:hugs
Honestly joining this website was a great decision. So many social media places just end up being boastful, fake, and bullying. I'm so glad this place doesn't! Plus, it's about chickens! What more could you want!?

I'm thankful for my new friends @JadeFarms (I hope you have a great recovery!) @black_cat , and @Chicken ( hopefully that stays all caps... :oops:

Edit: ugh, the all caps CHICKEN is who I was trying to tag.... for some reason when I post it gets auto-changed...
It's CHlCKEN with a lowercase l in place of an uppercase i ;)

I’m thankful for:
@black_cat @duckiemum @EverythingDucks @SBFChickenGirl @Dottie the Chicken @JadeFarms @shineandrise @TimberLine Homestead and everyone else on the “Farm Chatter” thread and others!
C6282CAC-4C57-4EAE-B5EF-E676D4B0920B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom