Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Small party

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • With rum

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had hubsā€™ old nokia lumina. Dont remember what happened to it, but it was nice and reliable.
I used to be the one who supported Blackberries. I knew where all of the service books were that you needed to delete and reinstall to get your email working again. View attachment 2423109
That really makes me feel better. šŸ¤© I could never figure out what I was doing wrong. Everything looked fine, but nothing happened. I started thinking i actually didnt know what I was doing.

i donā€™t think we have any ice cream šŸ˜µ iā€™d better put ice cream and whipped topping on the last minute thanksgiving list šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I'm gonna admit that these are from my warped perspective so take it with as much *salt* as ya want....
Vanilla is a fine & respective choice but, if you had a chocolate based ice cream flavor... Perhaps a mint chocolate? A couple options that *might work* are toffee, strawberry, grape, or other flavors of the PBJ format, even banana for those who fancy "The King" ;) .....

I'm gonna admit that these are from my warped perspective so take it with as much *salt* as ya want....
Vanilla is a fine & respective choice but, if you had a chocolate based ice cream flavor... Perhaps a mint chocolate? A couple options that *might work* are toffee, strawberry, grape, or other flavors of the PBJ format, even banana for those who fancy "The King" ;) .....
You were last seen 4 mins ago
Viewing this thread!
Better watch your back
You gotta stalker šŸ‘€

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom