Thanks everyone - COOP FINISHED - LOTS OF PICTURES

WOW, that is great, you really did a wonderful job...would you like to come to California and build mine
wink.png
..anyway great job.

What a beautiful job blending the coop and run in with the design of the house. Love the birds, too. I have a trio of the BB Orps that are about 11 weeks old. I can't wait to see them mature.

absolutely the only constructive crit of this project is the dust tub.. I think I would re place the potting soil with dirt from the garden.

My coop built with wet lumber from the saw mill, which hardens fast and a nail cannot be nailed into it. but will last a long time. and my re used old storm doors and my 10 cent strips of lumber from the sa w mill and even my re used nails sure make your coop look like a mansion.
I dont think i could put chickens into your coop and see the poop all over it in a days time. but it would appear you probably have a maid and a butler to take care of such things.
do your hens have personal assistants to help with the daily grind of activities?
just kidding.. nope envious nope if yours is the typical on this site then Im in the wrong place. I'd need a new ca pe and new shoes and would have to wear my pearls to go feed every day.. but I guess your assistant does that.
I just dont fit in.

Back
Top Bottom