Thanks for having me!

JemRow

In the Brooder
Apr 12, 2016
Hi all,

Just wanted to say Hello
frow.gif

I kept chickens many years ago back in the UK and have started my hobby again here in Australia!

I found it tricky getting the pullet breeds that I wanted so started with a 'gamble' flock of mixed breed week old chicks instead!

All are around the 6/7 wk mark now and doing beautifully :D

I'll be looking for some helping eyes in terms of sexing them shortly so if someone could point me in the right post direction I'd be grateful!

Thanks so much & nice meeting you all

Jemma

Hi :welcome Jemma

Glad you could join the flock! What wonderful news that you have started keeping chickens again :celebrate What part of the U.K. are you from? I'm up in Yorkshire.

The what breed gender section would be a great place for you to post some pics. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

Hi Jemma!

I just welcomed you on your other thread, lol. Sometimes there is a bit of a pause before a post by a new member shows up, causes some confusion and duplicate posts. But no worries, you're here now!

Nice to meet you Jemma. There is also the "Australia, six states and one funny little island." thread You may others around you that have the breeds you wanted.
welcome-byc.gif

Hi Jemma and welcome to BYC - glad to have you join us. I hope that you enjoy being a member as much as the rest of us.

all the best

CT

Hi Jemma!

I just welcomed you on your other thread, lol. Sometimes there is a bit of a pause before a post by a new member shows up, causes some confusion and duplicate posts. But no worries, you're here now!

Hi
welcome-byc.gif
Jemma

Glad you could join the flock! What wonderful news that you have started keeping chickens again
celebrate.gif
What part of the U.K. are you from? I'm up in Yorkshire.

The what breed gender section would be a great place for you to post some pics. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC
frow.gif
Thank you!

I was brought up in Yorkshire actually! But hadnt lived there for a long time before we left. :)

Back
Top Bottom