Thanks To All

ashyannehand

Songster
11 Years
Jun 25, 2008
Wade, Mississippi
I have been on this forum for about a month and I am learning so much.

I just want to say thank you to all those out there who are so nice to give us newbies advice in a kind manner. This is the best forum I have ever been a part of.

I love it!
wee.gif

Last edited:
I'll second that! I remember being pleasantly surprised at the amount of organization and how "well-behaved" the members are on this site. There certainly are not many forums that are run this smoothly. It keeps me coming back and joining all the sister forums even though I don't have a cow and I am not very self sufficient yet, and I am just getting into gardening kind of...
lol.png

Last edited:
On behalf of the BYC Staff we thank you so much for the nice comments! We often get pretty bashed up behind the scenes, so it is always nice to get some friendly reminders of why we are here, why we do what we do, and validation of the rules and how we enforce them.
big_smile.png

Yes...what a wonderful site! I have only been on for about two weeks and this is the most useful "real" information I have found! And..I also want to thank all those that sell reputable and reliable "stuff"! I just bought my first 2 lbs of DE and am patiently waiting for it!

Great job everyone and please keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom