THANKS !!!

svh

Crowing
Dec 24, 2019
Mid Missouri
Major props to @casportpony .....

For going way above the call of duty, helping me repeatedly with problems I'm having with uploading pics, specifically photos for the 2021 calendar contest. She continued tirelessly, even after I had given up.

She spent untold time and effort to try to resolve issues, that most certainly are either my fault, or have to do with my inadequate computing equipment. In the end, at the last minute (literally !) she came up with a solution that allowed me to post pictures to the calendar contest !!!

She did not have to do this, but she did, and I am very grateful. I wish there was some way to show my gratitude, besides this post.

HUGE thanks to @Nifty-Chicken as well, who offered a personalized solution through e-mail, to assure my entries into the contest.

Also, BIG thanks to @Kiki, who searched the site, and found several of my picture posts, and several others that tried to help with suggestions in a thread about my inability to upload photos.

BackYardChickens is, in my opinion, the safest, friendliest place on the web, with the best staff and members of ANY website I've come across ..... EVER !!!

Sincerest regards,
svh

Thank you @svh for taking the time to post this message!

We're truly blessed to have some of the most amazing peeps as part of our community!!!!

We've been especially lucky to have @casportpony & @Kiki help literally millions of peeps directly and indirectly through their diverse efforts, projects, posts, support, etc.

:bow :bow

Back
Top Bottom