Thanksgiving Duck

Pics

SuperDuck

Songster
Mar 28, 2018
Los Banos, Ca
For Thanksgiving 2020, the year of crazy, we will be having..... wait for it....

..... wait for it.....

ANOTHER EPISODE OF “CHUCK AND BUCK GO CAMPING FOR THE HOLIDAYS!”

Chuck and Buck’s RV camping adventures seem to be a hit on here so I am starting the thread early (mainly so I don’t forget). Monday morning we are leaving to spend the week camping. If the boys don’t behave, they may end up as dinner :). Ok, not really.
Follow our thread for all the fun photos as Chuck and Buck experience camping for Thanksgiving.

Attachments

• DD3CF3DE-3464-44A2-A862-74B40E9631B4.jpeg
    DD3CF3DE-3464-44A2-A862-74B40E9631B4.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 33
For Thanksgiving 2020, the year of crazy, we will be having..... wait for it....

..... wait for it.....

Chuck and Buck’s RV camping adventures seem to be a hit on here so I am starting the thread early (mainly so I don’t forget). Monday morning we are leaving to spend the week camping. If the boys don’t behave, they may end up as dinner :). Ok, not really.
Follow our thread for all the fun photos as Chuck and Buck experience camping for Thanksgiving.
I was wondering if the guy who hit your RV paid for the damage or yall had to use your own insurance .

..... wait for it.....

Is this Chuck?

..... wait for it.....

I'm going camping too I'm driving down to Key Largo its 4 hours away from where I live in Fl

Back
Top Bottom