Thanksgiving funny jokes and stories

BlueBaby

Chick hatching addict.
8 Years
Mar 21, 2016
Someplace near Phoenix, Arizona
I thought it would be nice to have a thread going with some humor about Thanksgiving since it is coming up. All are welcome to add to it. Let's have some fun, gobble, gobble!

I forgot that I have to add this to the first post, so here it is:

Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Last edited:
thanksgiving-axe-gif.1510366

turkey-revenge-gif.1510387

AND BORROWED THIS FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE.... :gig
Q: When is turkey soup bad for your health?
A: When you’re the turkey!

Q: Why shouldn’t you look at the turkey dressing?
A: Because it will make him blush.

Q: Fruit comes from a fruit tree, so where does turkey come from?
A: A poul-tree.

Q: Where do you find a turkey with no legs?
A: Exactly where you left it…

Q: Why did the bubble gum cross the road?
A: It was stuck on the turkey’s foot!

I STOLE THIS ONE FROM @SueT
13-png.1589879

well I got it from Cackle Hatchery, I did not create it, they shared it on Facebook.....
if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.
Cackle has many more, they share poultry themed cartoons and memes year round, but if we aren't supposed to be re-sharing them, then I will stop doing it.....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom