Thanksgiving/November Gift Swap

Yea, I got my gift from bockbock. Love it! thank you so much. Nice touch with the cattle hook.

35132_img_3544.jpg

35132_img_3546.jpg

Quote:
Yay! I'm so glad you like it! I picked the Moose Munch, because there is an abundance of moose up here, and I thought something Alaska-ish would be fun.

Quote:
Yay! I'm so glad you like it! I picked the Moose Munch, because there is an abundance of moose up here, and I thought something Alaska-ish would be fun.

Well it was a great idea and much appreciated
droolin.gif
My husband lived in Alaska for 5 years before we got together. It sounds like such a gorgeous place, I hope we get to visit sometime
fl.gif
Thank you again for everything
hugs.gif

Here are my gifts from Yoda
29766_nov_swap_001.jpg

I love the crystal bowl, I can always use another dog brush, great idea by the way.
And I
love.gif
the picture ornament, I cant wait to use it.
Thanks so much.

I am glad you like them. Like I said you were a little harder to get for but I figured since the Christmas holiday season started on my birthday I was sending Christmas stuff. Thought the candle holder would look nice with the bowl, Your family memories can begin with the ornament, the dogs would love a brush that you do not have to ruin to get the dead hair out , just push the button and the shampoo is a little something I will be giving out with the pet baskets ( www.petsensations.com ) once the website is completely up and running. I was nervous you weren't going to like them but you dooo!
ya.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom