Thanksgiving What are you Thankful for :)

I'm thankful for:
my family,
high speed internet,
my chickens,
the fact that we have a good house to live in,
cheeseburgers with curly fries,
and a lot of other things which I'll probably think of the moment I hit the "submit" button.

Chocolate! I am always thankful for chocolate. Nutella, Hershey's, Godiva, Dove, Nestles, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, expensive chocolate, cheap chocolate, baking chocolate, who cares! I'm thankful for chocolate.

And, of course for all of the things that we are supposed to reflect upon and express gratitude for at this most serious time of the year: family, pets, health, food, employment, housing, joy, peace, happiness, flowers, kittens, puppies, comfortable underwear, and, of course, plenty of stuff I can't name on BYC lest I warp the mind of a ten year old...

Now, on to Christmas! Half my neighborhood has Christmas decorations up. They've even got the blowup snowmen out already down the street.

Last edited:
Quote:
Christmas you had to say it
smile.png
40 days of shopping left i do believe and my son was born Christmas night he is 17 this year I very thankful for that present I got
smile.png

Quote:
Christmas you had to say it
smile.png
40 days of shopping left i do believe and my son was born Christmas night he is 17 this year I very thankful for that present I got
smile.png

I just did most of my Christmas shopping this morning. An hour on Amazon & I was done (except for a few things I'll get at the grocery store -- candy, fruit, good honey, and tea). I did have a few things on hand that I'd already picked up, but the rest will be here by Thanksgiving. I'll be "thankful" if they arrive by then so I can wrap them over my long (quiet) weekend!

Back
Top Bottom