Thanksgiving- What are your plans?

I am having three thanksgivings! This is my first year being married around the holidays so I am pretty excited! I am going to see hubby's grandma. She is 103 years old!! So I hope his brother who never goes to any family stuff that I have been to will be there!!! His wife rules everything and I hate to say but frankly I don't care for her. Then after that we are going to his best friend's mom's house. His mom was like a mom to my hubby. Sadly I do not have in law's.. his mom passed from cancer when he was 7 and he found his dad dead when he was 20. He thinks he died from a heart attack. So his friend's mom took him in and he has spent many holidays there. Then after all that we are going to my parents house where my brother and his 2 kids whom I don't think I've ever spent a thanksgiving with and my sister, her husband and their 5 children will be. Also my grandparents will be there as well.

Oh and the main story behind me not liking my brother-in-law's wife.. When my husband and I got married, we eloped. When we came home it was a big surprise. We plan on having a party to celebrate like a late reception thing.. But anyway, his brother said he wanted to take us to dinner that next Monday coming up. Well we called his brother who was at work and didn't answer so we called his wife. She said she was talk to Brian about it and get back to us. Well we hadn't heard from either of them do my hubby called. Emily hadn't ever called him. She never mentioned anything to him about it. She had never been really friendly with us in the first place but from what I have heard, she isn't very easy to live with. Whatever..

Back
Top Bottom