That Darn Cat

Quote:
love.gif

My cats who are true sisters, have always jumped into the bed when I am changing sheets or making the bed. Everyday. For over 14 years.
Just envision two cats leaping into, jumping, attacking imaginary prey, sliding around under blankets-- every day-- when you are trying to make the bed. I swear they find it extremely entertaining. I eventually had to give in years ago and started to play with them by picking up ends of the blankets to watch them slither in an out of them. Yes, I am their slave.
shame.gif

Smudge, my not-very-effective at mousing Himalayan, drapes himself across my left shoulder and down my arm whilst I am at the PC. At least 3 or 4 times a night, for easily 10 to 30 minutes a time. Meanwhile, the dogs come up on my right side and nose my right elbow JUST as I am typing something. I have to edit what "we" have typed quite regularly.

If I'm in an instant message session, I don't edit the mistakes. My best friend totally knows what is happening and only asks if it's Zorro or Dooley.

I'm beginning to wonder about "Hello, Kitty" who goes to the computer every day at 5:30 am. She 'types' for quite a while. Is she sending e-mails, has she joined some kind of 'cat-chat' group, or is she 'blogging' about the craziness that goes on around here????

What I used to find very amusing... the humidity around here can be very low in the winter. We had this satin type quilt on the bed and the cats would crawl under it. At night when the lights were out, lift up the quilt and peek at them. They would be moving around under there and you could watch the sparks arcing off of their little ear tips.

I miss that stuff.My cats were banished to the side room after some peeing on the bedroom floors.

I did not miss however the puking.I have one cat that pukes hair and food daily.Why do they do it in super bad spots instead of the tile/vinyl floors???

I love my kitties and cant wait for spring so I can spend more time with them outside.

Back
Top Bottom