That idiot!!!

Like other than the Himalayas? Lol
But I do think the peas come from warmer regions... I need a good book on peas lol
Really, peas are alert and curious and cautious about somethings, it won't matter if it's snow or shavings, they have to figure it out first. And I think there is a big difference between temperaments on blues vs greens that you have to take into consideration also

But I do think the peas come from warmer regions... I need a good book on peas lol
Really, peas are alert and curious and cautious about somethings, it won't matter if it's snow or shavings, they have to figure it out first. And I think there is a big difference between temperaments on blues vs greens that you have to take into consideration also

Mine will act nervous just because the dirty wood shavings were changed to clean wood shavings, slight color change is all it takes and they don't want to be first to walk in it. Definitely smarter than guineas though.

Mine will act nervous just because the dirty wood shavings were changed to clean wood shavings, slight color change is all it takes and they don't want to be first to walk in it. Definitely smarter than guineas though.

There was a careful inspection and a great deal of caution when we cleaned the birdhouse last weekend, and they watched the whole cleaning process to see what we were doing. The first pea that went in went very gingerly... and then they did it a second time, since there was a hiatus while I went and got more shavings, since it turned out I didn't have enough to get it as deep as I wanted... They were definitely checking it out and deciding whether they wanted to go in there with the weird NEW shavings on the floor.

Didn't take them long to get used to the nice new carpeted roost, once they tried it though. Wasn't sure how long it would take them to check it out...
gig.gif

I know, after I posted that I was thinking about the mountains, too., lol.

Makes me wonder if that's where people came up with the idea of dragons, lol. Looks just like a dragonflying in that one clip where he dives off the cliff and soars down to the ground.
How glorious.
smile.png

I'm raising three, my first peachicks and I was surpprised by how much they fly even at a few days old. Guess I'm used to turkeys.I noticed they are very nosey like turkey poults.

Back
Top Bottom