That Was A Close One!!!!!!

happyhens44

BroodyAddict
9 Years
Apr 25, 2010
Northern WI
I went with my sister to the store it was 6:00 pm and I came back and my dad told me a story....... " me and ur mom were going to go to grandpa and grandmas ,tell three feet on the road heading into our woods he spotted a .................coyote heading toward the chicken coop with is very close near my house (btw coyotes at my house arnt scare of use but wont come after us ethier) well anyways my dad knows how much my chickens mean to me so he turns around and make sure my chickens are put away, they were in the pen but NOT in their coop so my dad rushes and put them all away....... later I got home and he told me the story.... which I was sOOO grateful... what a wonderful dad
smile.png

I thought I should share my story thanks for listening, I wouldent expect a coyot in our yard when it is still light out, usually our big dogs out at night sooo hes up barking all night, really my chickens like our big dog and our big dog doesnt mind them ethier but i still dont trust him with my chickens.

btw this happend 1 week ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good ending to a story. You dad obviously thinks a lot about you and your birds. He should get a nice Father's day gift.

Back
Top Bottom