That's it... I have a confession to make.

gumpsgirl

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
I AM IN LOVE with my chickens!!! I really am! I love the way they come running towards me when I go outside. I love how they run. I love the noises that they make. I love the way they scratch the ground looking for bugs. I love their silly antics. I love their eggs. I love EVERYTHING about those silly 'ole birds. There you have it! I'm in love with my chickens!
big_smile.png

2manyhats

Songster
11 Years
May 18, 2008
Central NY
Animals are so easy to love. They don't care if you've put on a pound or two; nor do they care if you need a haircut. They love you just the way you are.

Dixiedoodle

Songster
12 Years
Apr 14, 2007
See, that's why I want chickens.. I am in love with them and I don't even have mine, yet!!! Oh well, in a few weeks--I will have to come here and confess...LOL

cjeanean

Can't Decide
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Missouri
I love them too....except when the roos crow at 4am on the dot and I have to freak out about my neighbors....LOL!

LilRalphieRoosmama

Officially Quacked
12 Years
Oct 15, 2007
Elyria, OH
Repeat after me:

I AM NORMAL...I AM NORMAL

At least for this site - we're all normal!!!!

I love my chickens too. And my button quail. And my jumbo coturnix.

hugs.gif

Acre of Blessings

Canning/Sewing Addict
11 Years
Apr 3, 2008
Axton, VA
I was told today that all of my chickens, ducks, turkeys, guineas and goats are spoiled rotton. Stacey, it sounds like yours are to. Oh, I almost forgot about that duck egg you are to get in the Spring
wink.png
(remember?)
lau.gif

ticks

Pheasant Obsessed
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
The Sticks, Vermont
Quote:
Because they aren't smart enough to remember who you are.
roll.png

That's one thing that I don't like about chickens, they aren't like dgos, they dont' remember things such as commands, they don't show affection unless you are feeding them, they don't know wyou like a dog, they can't tell you things.

Congrats. gumpy.

Top Bottom