That's it... I have a confession to make.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gumpsgirl, Sep 20, 2008.

1. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    I AM IN LOVE with my chickens!!! I really am! I love the way they come running towards me when I go outside. I love how they run. I love the noises that they make. I love the way they scratch the ground looking for bugs. I love their silly antics. I love their eggs. I love EVERYTHING about those silly 'ole birds. There you have it! I'm in love with my chickens! [​IMG]
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Are you on the right forum? Hmm, let's see......Yeppers, you are![​IMG] Me, too. I'd go nuts without mine.
  3. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Another one gone.... LOL
  4. 2manyhats

2manyhats Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2008
    Central NY
    Animals are so easy to love. They don't care if you've put on a pound or two; nor do they care if you need a haircut. They love you just the way you are.
  5. Dixiedoodle

Dixiedoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    See, that's why I want chickens.. I am in love with them and I don't even have mine, yet!!! Oh well, in a few weeks--I will have to come here and confess...LOL
  6. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    I love them too....except when the roos crow at 4am on the dot and I have to freak out about my neighbors....LOL!
  7. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    Repeat after me:

At least for this site - we're all normal!!!!

I love my chickens too. And my button quail. And my jumbo coturnix.

8. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    I was told today that all of my chickens, ducks, turkeys, guineas and goats are spoiled rotton. Stacey, it sounds like yours are to. Oh, I almost forgot about that duck egg you are to get in the Spring [​IMG] (remember?) [​IMG]
  9. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    Quote:Because they aren't smart enough to remember who you are. [​IMG]

That's one thing that I don't like about chickens, they aren't like dgos, they dont' remember things such as commands, they don't show affection unless you are feeding them, they don't know wyou like a dog, they can't tell you things.

Congrats. gumpy.
  10. SouthernLady

SouthernLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2008
    I love my chickens too. Every day I tell someone how much I love my chickens. They usually just smile and say, "I know you do." They think I'm nuts!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by