That's the biggest rat I've ever seen!

SuperDuck

Songster
Mar 28, 2018
Los Banos, Ca
I went out front to visit the neighbor. I came in and my kids had gone out back.

And then I hear it. There is something behind my couch. It's in the brand new duck food bag we just brought in this morning. I hear crumbles hitting the hardwood floor. The bag is making crinkle noises.

Yep. The noises are way too loud to be a little mouse. It HAS to be a rat and 28 of his closest friends having a field day on fresh duck food.

I grab a shoe because naturally that is going to protect me from this rat pack that surely entered my home the 10 minutes I was out front. I sneak around the corner.... ready to scream like girl and defend myself against this mega rat with a WalMart Flip Flop....

And find Buck. Well, just his butt....

Good thing I didn't use the force of the chancla.

Attachments

• IMG_7074.jpg
    IMG_7074.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 50
I went out front to visit the neighbor. I came in and my kids had gone out back.

And then I hear it. There is something behind my couch. It's in the brand new duck food bag we just brought in this morning. I hear crumbles hitting the hardwood floor. The bag is making crinkle noises.

Yep. The noises are way too loud to be a little mouse. It HAS to be a rat and 28 of his closest friends having a field day on fresh duck food.

I grab a shoe because naturally that is going to protect me from this rat pack that surely entered my home the 10 minutes I was out front. I sneak around the corner.... ready to scream like girl and defend myself against this mega rat with a WalMart Flip Flop....

And find Buck. Well, just his butt....

Good thing I didn't use the force of the chancla.
:lau:eek::lau

Little butthead scared the heck out of me! Guess he was still hungry. Had a full bowl outside but the kids brought them in and then left them inside to go play out back. Nothing more tempting than a big bag of food, I guess.

Apparently coffee ran out, may need an IV tonight, as was like what the heck whose been being Frankenstein, that a rat looks like a duck lol

Back
Top Bottom