The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
That is what I think.

I really don't want to get into an argument, so if that is anyone's intention, you can go to twitter. Plenty of people that have the energy for that, unlike me.

Anyways, yes think it's been blown way out of proportion.
People who have gotten it and died would have likely died from a flu, due to underlying health issues and/or age.
Again, might just be me being misinformed, but I thought that COVID-19 is a type of flu?
It is a way of controlling people. Fear is the best way to control people. Especially when you provide the "safety". Then you can make people do whatever you want to get some of that "safety". You gain more power. And with that power you can control people much easier, you can make them believe whatever you want them to believe.
What do you think that the motive behind this is?
Look at states that have no mask mandate. The death rates are actaully going down (if you would actaully look at reliable sources you would know that).
Could you link me some of that stuff? The internet often turns into an echo chamber of what we've looked at before, so I think that I may have a difficult time finding it.

That was hundreds of years ago before healthcare was a real, industrialized thing. People believed, honestly, that most diseases were spread by bad smells. That's a bit of why plague* doctor masks are shaped the way they are. The "beak" held herbs and other good smelling things which would prevent the bad smells from giving the doctor the illness
I knew that. I was asking because the stated reason that COVID wasn't real was that it was spreading widely and quickly, so I was asking if the black plague was also human created, considering that it spread faster than COVID has.

I knew that. I was asking because the stated reason that COVID wasn't real was that it was spreading widely and quickly, so I was asking if the black plague was also human created, considering that it spread faster than COVID has.
No. Back then people didn't have the knowledge to even dream of creating a plague. It spread so fast because of the poor living co editions and weak if not useless cures people used at the time

The manner of spread was different, I believe. I'm not sure what exactly the verdict is on what creatures contract and spread COVID-19 at the moment, but it seems likely that the Bubonic Plague was spread via fleas that infested humans and spread that way. I haven't heard of any insects carrying COVID-19.

religious reasons,
If someone is claiming religious reasons, they better not be getting a meningitis vaccine to attend college, or have had any of the other vaccinations that are regularly given to children as obviously their parents would claim religious freedom as a way of avoiding having the child vaccinated.
That was hundreds of years ago before
It was also hundreds of years before you could travel around the world in what they would describe as the blink of an eye. In a matter of hours you can traverse whole continents. Mankind is not immune from the chaos we sow upon the land just because we have the brain power to think we are.

If someone is claiming religious reasons, they better not be getting a meningitis vaccine to attend college, or have had any of the other vaccinations that are regularly given to children as obviously their parents would claim religious freedom as a way of avoiding having the child vaccinated.
apparently they can pick and choose what vaccines are appropriate

It was also hundreds of years before you could travel around the world in what they would describe as the blink of an eye. In a matter of hours you can traverse whole continents. Mankind is not immune from the chaos we sow upon the land just because we have the brain power to think we are.

I never said that we weren't immune to it. I was saying that the bubonic plague wasn't created by man.

And the Johnson and Johnson vaccine was created from stem cells, which is why people quote religious reasons as the reason for not taking that specific vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom