The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
What was the correct way to handle it
It is easy to stand here, after the initial outbreak and criticize and say what could or should have been done. Sadly, all you can really say is that the disease moved faster than mankind did. And that took everyone by surprise.

It's not an influenza strain.
Last I heard it was related to it.

I've been taking a break from reading about everything going on in the world, my life is stressful enough lol. I'm not fully caught up on everything as far as the research on covid 19, and with all the misinformation I just haven't had the time to sort through it.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm still here. I'm not getting the vaccine, period. I don't want it, so I won't get it. I haven't gotten the shot, so I'm not in the club, so I don't really have a reason to be here, I guess.
Well, bye. Try to be tolerant of other people's choices on whether or not they get the vaccine.
Nah you always have some sort of reason to stick around. People tend to say bye then just come back. :lau

Last I heard it was related to it.

I've been taking a break from reading about everything going on in the world, my life is stressful enough lol. I'm not fully caught up on everything as far as the research on covid 19, and with all the misinformation I just haven't had the time to sort through it.
Related inasmuch as it is also a respiratory virus. It is structurally more closely related to SARS and common colds.

Back when I was originally keeping track of the virus, most of what I was reading was saying it was most likely from the Wuhan lab of viriology (sp?)
I was told waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back before even lockdown, when it was starting to spread in China, that someone in China ate a bat that was carrying the disease, but I'm going to assume that that's totally false, considering I've done no research on it lol

It also makes absolutely zero sense how a vaccine could be worked on for 7 years when the disease itself has only been around for 2 ish years.
Scientists have been studying and working on mRNA vaccines since before this outbreak. They were able to take what they had learned and put it into practice with the COVID-19 vaccine.

I was told waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back before even lockdown, when it was starting to spread in China, that someone in China ate a bat that was carrying the disease, but I'm going to assume that that's totally false, considering I've done no research on it lol
That was another theory, that it came from a wet market, but I think they decided that wasn't likely

Yep. I heard tons of things like that, it came from a flea market, it came from scientists researching pangolins, it came from a peron who ate a dog who had it, just tons of theories like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom