The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Ok no problem, that's fair.
IMO thinking that China would start a pandemic to kill off their elderly people is to not know China. Honestly, they wouldn't do it any more than we would.
Well.... tradition isn't always going to remain the strongest and political decisions are not always the best way to go in any direction

Not trying to say that I disagree with you, but I'm genuinely curious- how does that happen, scientifically?
I believe that women or couples were afraid to take the chance of having girls.
Not trying to say that I disagree with you, but I'm genuinely curious- how does that happen, scientifically?
It skewed China's gender ratio because people preferred to abort or abandon their female babies. Women/couples were afraid to take the chance on having a girl. So fewer couples were getting pregnant.

Well.... tradition isn't always going to remain the strongest and political decisions are not always the best way to go in any direction
Well, unleashing a flu or disease on a population, with no control over where it spreads or who gets it, seems like a ridiculously risky prospect that no government would embark on. Common sense would show this would be neither effective nor sane. I know of no government that would unleash a disease, that there is no cure for, and hope it targets
and wipes out one demographic. It defies common sense.

My whole, big family is working on getting vaccinated. So far I’m counting 49 of us. My young one will make it an even 50 in a few days. Hopefully we can get the 2 holdout cousins-in-law to join us!

People can believe what they will. I won’t shout into the wind.

If you caught the virus and are still here to read this, I’m thankful you made it through.

If you lost a family member or friend to COVID-19, I’m deeply sorry for your loss.

If you are in a low risk group with no likelihood of severe infection and STILL got vaccinated: thank you. :hugs Thank you so much.
Great post.

Well, unleashing a flu or disease on a population, with no control over where it spreads or who gets it, seems like a ridiculously risky prospect that no government would embark on. Common sense would show this would be neither effective nor sane. I know of no government that would unleash a disease, that there is no cure for, and hope it targets
and wipes out one demographic. It defies common sense.
No, but it makes sense to expect frailer people to not survive as easily and healthier, more robust people to survive most often

on a cruise, before any of it was even heard of it coronavirus came out when we were getting over it we went to Cozumel Belize and Roatan IDK if in that order i don't remember anything hardly from when i had covid

Ok well. my thanks to those who got the shot or will soon.
My prayers to those who didn't or don't want to.
I hope I didn't offend - I am a researcher by trade so if my pushing of facts was annoying, I apologize.
Hope everyone has a great night.
Let our discussions tomorrow be less foul and more fowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom