The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
My aunt had Covid-19 in the last 6 weeks of her life... she did not “die” from covid. She aspirated due multi-system organ dysfunction. Cancer caused the organ dysfunction. Covid just made her suffer even more. It terrified her. It’s not right to put people who are vulnerable in danger.

I also had a co-worker whose brother died in a hospital, intubated and sedated as he himself lay hospitalized an hour away, intubated and sedated. Never got to say goodbye.

Ah, too bad.

I see it a lot on social media, you know your scrolling through comments on a post and you suddenly see "STOP... Jesus died on the cross for you" with a BUNCH of emojis and its JUST meant to catch attention and it gets on my nerve. Not the right time or place, you know?
Yeah, I totally agree. I'm a serious Christian, and those kind of people really bug me.

Lol people are getting sad emoji’ed for getting the shot and anything positive about it :lau It seriously is sad isn’t it that people are getting vaccinated 😭😭😢😢
They also seem to be avoiding the question asking why they believe it is fake. Personally, I don't see "I just think so." As a very scientific backed up answer. I was only curious what evidence they have that makes them believe it is fake. :idunno

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom