The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Please, point me to your source where an unborn child has died as the direct choice of someone not getting this vaccine.
Well considering pregnant women are one of the groups that can't get vaccinated themselves, which means they need the rest of us to get vaccinated to protect them... who knows y'all might mess around and off a "baby" 🤷‍♂️

I will say, and I know I will get flack for this, I am expecting and I got the vaccine. Studies as well as my doctor both said it was safe to get.
Now, from what I know the vaccine doesn't prevent me from getting Covid. But, usually with how vaccines work, if I do get it - it means I have a better chance of fighting it off because I have antibodies for it in my system. Getting the vaccine while pregnant (as long as it's not three weeks before delivery) has shown that the baby also will have antibodies for it. :)

I will say, and I know I will get flack for this, I am expecting and I got the vaccine. Studies as well as my doctor both said it was safe to get.
Now, from what I know the vaccine doesn't prevent me from getting Covid. But, usually with how vaccines work, if I do get it - it means I have a better chance of fighting it off because I have antibodies for it in my system. Getting the vaccine while pregnant (as long as it's not three weeks before delivery) has shown that the baby also will have antibodies for it. :)
I wish you the best of luck and health!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom