The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Hopefully it's okay for me to jump on this thread, I'm a curious person.

How is everyone feeling that's received the covid vaccines?
fine, completely normal (but I've only had my first dose). Even directly after I had it, I only had a sore arm, which wasn't worse than my flu shot.
Do any of you have previous health issues, like Rheumatoid or Fibromyalgia?
Nope
Have you been tested for covid anti-bodies after the vaccine?
Nope
I always mask up and social distance,
:thumbsup
but I've had bad reactions to vaccines in the past and I'm just a bit nervous about it, so I haven't gotten it.
That, for me, is an understandable reason to be cautious about getting any vaccine, because it's based off of past experience, not politics.

fine, completely normal (but I've only had my first dose). Even directly after I had it, I only had a sore arm, which wasn't worse than my flu shot.

Nope

Nope

:thumbsup

That, for me, is an understandable reason to be cautious about getting any vaccine, because it's based off of past experience, not politics.
:goodpost:it was basically the same for me, my upper arm was sore for about two days, and I had no other side affects.

Are you saying that the only people at risk to Covid are those that are otherwise unhealthy?
Im saying you have a better chance of getting mangled in a car wreck on the way to get your vaccine than dying from covid. I prefer to live my life. The rest of you can do as you wish just don’t expect me and people like me to accommodate you because you have irrational fears.

Im saying you have a better chance of getting mangled in a car wreck on the way to get your vaccine than dying from covid. I prefer to live my life. The rest of you can do as you wish just don’t expect me and people like me to accommodate you because you have irrational fears.
how do the words " I’m not making even a small sacrifice for someone that can’t make sacrifices themselves ie; keeping themselves at a healthy weight, not smoking, exercising regularly etc..."
relate to car accidents?

how do the words " I’m not making even a small sacrifice for someone that can’t make sacrifices themselves ie; keeping themselves at a healthy weight, not smoking, exercising regularly etc..."
relate to car accidents?
I don’t know a single person that got seriously ill from covid. I live in a ridiculously populated state and haven’t stopped working or going out. Many of them including my own brothers have serious health issues. All fine. I just flat out don’t care. Too bad if you don’t agree. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I don’t know a single person that got seriously ill from covid. I live in a ridiculously populated state and haven’t stopped working or going out. Many of them including my own brothers have serious health issues. All fine. I just flat out don’t care. Too bad if you don’t agree. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I'm just a bit bothered by the assumption that only people that are already in poor health can get covid, considering my neighbors' whole family got it and lost their three year old.

I'm just a bit bothered by the assumption that only people that are already in poor health can get covid, considering my neighbors' whole family got it and lost their three year old.
As sad as the death of a child is look at the flu stats involving children. You can spin it any way you want but children and seemingly healthy people can die from the flu as well along with a host of other issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom