The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, though? How will it be any different than this one? I think one thread of folks jumping in to contribute misinformation about vaccines is enough. (Actually, there are already at least two, and now with the new one it's 3.)
The other one you can see who votes what.
This is also 106 pages long and got a little confusing for me. :D

Ok, ok, I'm sorry I made it :(
I didn't mean for it to be bad I just simply wanted to know what people thought. I'm sorry.
I didn't mean any harm by it. I didn't know people would hate it so much.
That's not it.
It's going to follow the exact same path as this one.
It's just too hot of a topic and very few people are on the fence about the vaccine and Covid-19 in general. People feel very strongly about the vaccine either for or against.
If you want a sample of what people think, read through this thread and you will get a pretty good idea.

Oh how fun. Emma of course loves that I hate needles.
If it helps, I didn't even feel the needle. And it didn't sting going in either like some medications do. Easiest vaccine ever.

Take a deep breath in, blow it out slowly. By the time you are done blowing it out the injection will be done. You can do it!

I also had zero side effects, except immunity. 👍

If it helps, I didn't even feel the needle. And it didn't sting going in either like some medications do. Easiest vaccine ever.

Take a deep breath in, blow it out slowly. By the time you are done blowing it out the injection will be done. You can do it!

Got both!
First time I’ve had a vaccine that I didn’t pull back at least twice. Also didn’t glare at or kick/scratch anyone! 😃
I’m improving.
Now I get to wait for tomorrow to see if I spend all day dead in my room! 😀
How thrilling. Can’t wait.

I can relate. I hate to draw blood out of me. I just can’t stand the sight of large amount of blood. Makes me lighted headed. Vaccine/medical shots aren’t bad unless it penicillin! 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom