The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5A07930B-282D-4A2B-96D2-C12F4DC2652F.gif

You don't need a science degree to do research. Science can't prove anything anyway :)
And this is the crux of the problem. Your mind is made up that you know more about this than people with PhDs and MDs in this field.

You do need science training to UNDERSTAND much of what you are reading. Epidemiology, vaccinology and immunology are VERY complicated fields. You cannot learn sufficiently from reading stuff online.

@Fuchsia
why is that sad? I've been waiting forever!
The only people that have done actual research on this thread are the 85 people who voted on the poll ‘No, Absolutely not’ on taking the vaccine.
i strongly disagree :) everyone in my family but me has had 2 shots, a booster, and their flu shot. i will do the same

*Edit* i guess that's 3 shots

I'm on my third.:D
I don't really understand why those who would rather take their chances with the vaccine bother arguing with those who won't.
The problem will sort itself out eventually. Those who take the vaccine would it seems from the statistics and research stand a better chance of survival than those who won't.
The virus isn't going to go away. It will mutate and spread. Leave it for long enough and the majority of those who won't take the vaccine will slowly die out.
Problem solved. Possibly a lot of other problems solved along with it.
Nobody is forcing anyone to take it. It is true that some areas of employment may be restricted which from what I've read so far seems quite reasonable.
It is as they say, your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom