The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fuchsia
why is that sad? I've been waiting forever!

i strongly disagree :) everyone in my family but me has had 2 shots, a booster, and their flu shot. i will do the same

*Edit* i guess that's 3 shots
I like to look at the sad faces and think they have a fear of needles so they’re sad you’re going to be pricked by one :(

Your fam is awesome 🙌🏽

Sourland, did you say this right? Two people you know died from the vaccine? Or is this a typo and you meant to say they died of Covid?
Oh my - I need to proof prior to hitting 'post reply'. Two family members have died from Covid - both non vaccinated. Thanks for catching this, and sorry for my mistake. :oops:

I believe covid is real. I've had my first shot. But I don't like the vaccine. We've only known about covid for a year and we've already got a vaccine for it. How long have we known about cancer and we still can't find a cure for it? In my opinion, covid is just like the flu. Some people die from it, some barely even know they've got it and some are in between. It's that simple. As I said, I've got the jab because otherwise I can't go anywhere.

Also, the thing that really bugs me, our prime minister told us he wasn't going to force us to have the jab. But if you don't get it you can't go anywhere, do anything. If you ask me, that sounds like forcing us to have it.

So, my problem is with the vaccine, not the actual pandemic.

I believe covid is real. I've had my first shot. But I don't like the vaccine. We've only known about covid for a year and we've already got a vaccine for it. How long have we known about cancer and we still can't find a cure for it? In my opinion, covid is just like the flu. Some people die from it, some barely even know they've got it and some are in between. It's that simple. As I said, I've got the jab because otherwise I can't go anywhere.

Also, the thing that really bugs me, our prime minister told us he wasn't going to force us to have the jab. But if you don't get it you can't go anywhere, do anything. If you ask me, that sounds like forcing us to have it.

So, my problem is with the vaccine, not the actual pandemic.
Perhaps the technology used for covid vaccine will make way for cancer and HIV. Moderna is already doing trials for HIV vaccine. But I don't remember the exact details of the project.

Perhaps the technology used for covid vaccine will make way for cancer and HIV. Moderna is already doing trials for HIV vaccine. But I don't remember the exact details of the project.
Maybe. Hopefully. Now they've got these vaccines out they could easily keep on going and get out some more. All I'm saying is I'd rather them get out a cancer cure because it's been around for so long and I've lost many to cancer.

Just received a phone call that one of my hospitalized friends just died after 5 weeks in the hospital. :( His only preexisting condition - he didn't get vaccinated. Such a loss. He was a good man, and this didn't have to be. A couple of weeks ago we attended an awards ceremony in the Pittsburgh area. Two of the attendees are presently hospitalized. Yep, they were unvaccinated.
I’m so sorry for your loss :(

May he Rest In Peace.

antiviral cocktails can reduce HIV to completely undetectable and non-transferable levels.
I am on them myself. But it be nicer to find an end to to off the medication for life and have a cure. These drugs are expensive without insurance. Missing more than once can hinder the goal to stay undetectable and non-transferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom