The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, what does changing your DNA even do? And if they actually have the power to change your DNA then why don’t they use it to treat genetic disorders and decrease people’s chance at developing things like cancer?

I have a question, what does changing your DNA even do? And if they actually have the power to change your DNA then why don’t they use it to treat genetic disorders and decrease people’s chance at developing things like cancer?
It does NOT change your DNA.

I'm sorry, but that is just not true. They used to think it did not interact with the DNA, but many studies have been done, and it has now been proven that it does.
You see, the mRNA itself would not get into the nucleus, because it is very fragile. But, the mRNA is wrapped in lipids, which allows it to get into the nucleus of the cell. Once there, the lipids break down, allowing the mRNA to bond with your body's RNA. Your RNA is essentially a blue print, which tells your DNA what proteins to make (which is what makes you, you). But, since the mRNA becomes part of the RNA, your DNA starts rearranging the proteins, and doing things it should not be doing.
wtf?? No. this is not how it works, at all. Where are you getting this? This is incredibly inaccurate.

wtf?? No. this is not how it works, at all. Where are you getting this? This is incredibly inaccurate.
People posting things like that without providing a source are simply not credible. I always notice on these threads that those of us who actually DO read up on issues and get informed from facts rather than social media or Faux news tend to post our sources proactively, as part of our post stating the facts we know and backing it up from a credible expert or article.

Whereas, those who got their 'info' from specious sources simply presume that they can say what they like and everyone will just accept it as true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom