The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have your own thread now. none of us have come over there and disrupted your little kumbaya feelings party.

kindly stay on your side of the fence.
Seems the fence were supposed to play on the other side on keeps getting taller and the gate gets locked.

More of ‘Think what we say is acceptable. Censor the rest.’

The vaccines do not work. If they did, boosters wouldn’t be needed. Vaccinated can carry and pass the virus. If you feel at risk, get the shot. If you feel 3% mortality isn’t worth the laundry list of side effects….. don’t get it.

Truly is that simple.

I’m so glad you’ve decided this. Now I don’t have to worry, because I don’t have to waste my time reading real science. I can just trust an an internet stranger who did about 5 minutes of googling, and has a fear of needles. Really, thank you! 😍
You're welcome :)

Seems the fence were supposed to play on the other side on keeps getting taller and the gate gets locked.

More of ‘Think what we say is acceptable. Censor the rest.’

The vaccines do not work. If they did, boosters wouldn’t be needed. Vaccinated can carry and pass the virus. If you feel at risk, get the shot. If you feel 3% mortality isn’t worth the laundry list of side effects….. don’t get it.

Truly is that simple.
i’m not censoring anyone. i’ve tried having a colloquy with everyone in here.

some of them didn’t like our flavor of tea and decided to open their own thread. if that’s where they’re happier, that’s where they should stay.

and the vaccines work. they work very well. you’re 11 times more likely to die from covid if you’re unvaccinated.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/10/1036023973/covid-19-unvaccinated-deaths-11-times-more-likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom