The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this thread allowed? But a thread for the unvaccinated got locked almost right away? I just saw a post on THIS thread telling the unvaccinated to go start there own thread. I've seen us try multiple times to get ourselves a thread for the unvaccinated....... It's simply not fair. And I know if I talk about it I'll get in trouble....please just let me get an answer :hmm
This thread actually started as a poll that was asking if you got the vaccine or not I dont know if you were here from the beginning it seems pretty well balanced pro and con to me I dont know why it has the title it has

This thread has been an interesting, and sometimes amusing, read, and I read everything.

I got vaccinated in August, still mask up when I go shopping or indoors at public places, and sanitize my hands before I remove masks or eat while we’re out, plus wash my hands when we get home. Same routine since the SHTF. Still living life, just more carefully than we used to.

Hubs has asthma and works at a vocational school, we have grandchildren living here that go to school, and both of us are spending time in medical facilities getting other things taken care of, so we felt it was the best choice for us. If we get Covid anyway then hopefully it won’t be too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom