The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for your loss.:hugs Curiously, do their death certificates list the covid vaccine as the cause of death?
I'm not sure how it works all here in Australia, but i just know that about 1-2 weeks of one of the guys (who was i think 27..... or 28) he died of a stroke... and beforehand he was healthy and fit as!! and another lady died a couple of weeks after too (and she was a healthy women)

I'm not sure how it works all here in Australia, but i just know that about 1-2 weeks of one of the guys (who was i think 27..... or 28) he died of a stroke... and beforehand he was healthy and fit as!! and another lady died a couple of weeks after too (and she was a healthy women)
Again, sorry for your loss. :hugs if they were my friends I would want to see their death certificates and I would talk to the medical examiner too.

sorry for your losses, but neither of those cases prove the vaccine was their cause of death. you said earlier that you know “tons” of people who have passed away from the covid vaccine.

with vaers only receiving a few thousand reports of death following the vaccine (over 90% of which have been ruled as death from other factors when checked by the cdc), it’s either extremely unlikely or even more extremely unlucky that you’d personally know “tons” of people belonging to such a small group worldwide.

edited to add, from Nebraska Medicine:

Attachments

• F772C576-2E88-4A49-A3A6-4992A60457D4.png
    F772C576-2E88-4A49-A3A6-4992A60457D4.png
    630.9 KB · Views: 2
I personally know of several people who've died of C-19, and nobody who had any real problems with any of the vaccinations.
Sounds like fairly typical anti-vacc conversations I've heard; my dog had a vaccine, and weeks/ months later he died of X. Must have been that vaccination!
Mary
just like 10 or 15 years ago when Jenny McCarthy got her second 15
minutes of fame and got housewives everywhere up in arms when she claimed vaccines caused autism on the strength of nothing but conjecture and bad science

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom