The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to send screenshots in so i just coppied it:

According to the CDC:

VAERS data from the American CDC shows that as of August 26 2021 already half a million
people suffered severe side effects, including stroke, heart failure, blood clots, brain disorders,
convulsions, seizures, inflammations of brain & spinal cord, life threatening allergic reactions,
autoimmune diseases, arthritis, miscarriage, infertility, rapid-onset muscle weakness, deafness,
blindness, narcolepsy and cataplexy. Besides the astronomical number of severe side effects,
the CDC reports that approx.

According to : The-Vaccine-Death-Report pdf. (B Y D A V I D J O H N S O R E N S E N & D R . V L A D I M I R Z E L E N K O MD
V E R S I O N 1 . 0 S E P T E M B E R 2 0 2 1)

VAERS published 16,000+ deaths and 450,000+ adverse events, as of August 28, 2021

.CDC fraud expert says that number of deaths is at least five times higher

.Vaccinated people who die within two weeks, are not listed as vaccine deaths

.Moderna received over 300,000 reports of adverse events in only three months time

.200,000+ Facebook users comment about vaccine deatths and serious injuries

In the European Union (which consists of only 27 of the 50 European countries) the official
reports of EudraVigilance officially admit as of August 18th 2021 that approx. 22,000 people
died and 2 million suffered side effects, of which 50% are serious.

'It be classified as ‘serious’ if it corresponds to a medical occurrence that results in death.

I don't know how to send screenshots in so i just coppied it:

According to the CDC:

VAERS data from the American CDC shows that as of August 26 2021 already half a million
people suffered severe side effects, including stroke, heart failure, blood clots, brain disorders,
convulsions, seizures, inflammations of brain & spinal cord, life threatening allergic reactions,
autoimmune diseases, arthritis, miscarriage, infertility, rapid-onset muscle weakness, deafness,
blindness, narcolepsy and cataplexy. Besides the astronomical number of severe side effects,
the CDC reports that approx.
vaers doesn’t confirm that vaccines directly cause adverse affects. it’s literally not what their organization does. they just compile records of an adverse affect sometime after a vaccination.

the onus is on the CDC to corroborate those findings and attribute the adverse affects to the vaccine. here is the study you’re actually looking for:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2784015

vaers doesn’t confirm that vaccines directly cause adverse affects. it’s literally not what their organization does. they just compile records of an adverse affect sometime after a vaccination.

the onus is on the CDC to corroborate those findings and attribute the adverse affects to the vaccine. here is the study you’re actually looking for:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2784015
Vaers stands for:

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

'The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System is a United States program for vaccine safety, co-managed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration. VAERS is a postmarketing surveillance program, collecting information about adverse events that occur after administration of vaccines to ascertain whether the risk–benefit ratio is high enough to justify continued use of any particular vaccine.'

It does actually confirm that the vaccine IS directly cause of an adverse affect.
Adverse meaning: "If you want to describe a negative reaction to something (such as a harmful side effect from medication) or dangerous meteorological conditions (such as a snowstorm), adverse is the correct choice; you would not say that you had an averse reaction to medication or that there was averse weather." -https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/adverse

As you can see, it means side effect; which is an occurrences in relation or directly under influence of such an action or doing taking place.

According to : The-Vaccine-Death-Report pdf. (B Y D A V I D J O H N S O R E N S E N & D R . V L A D I M I R Z E L E N K O MD
V E R S I O N 1 . 0 S E P T E M B E R 2 0 2 1)

VAERS published 16,000+ deaths and 450,000+ adverse events, as of August 28, 2021

.CDC fraud expert says that number of deaths is at least five times higher

.Vaccinated people who die within two weeks, are not listed as vaccine deaths

.Moderna received over 300,000 reports of adverse events in only three months time

.200,000+ Facebook users comment about vaccine deatths and serious injuries

In the European Union (which consists of only 27 of the 50 European countries) the official
reports of EudraVigilance officially admit as of August 18th 2021 that approx. 22,000 people
died and 2 million suffered side effects, of which 50% are serious.

'It be classified as ‘serious’ if it corresponds to a medical occurrence that results in death.
your data is misleading.

it would be like finding everyone who crashed their car in the year after being vaccinated and attributing those accidents to the vaccine.

Vaers stands for:

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

'The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System is a United States program for vaccine safety, co-managed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration. VAERS is a postmarketing surveillance program, collecting information about adverse events that occur after administration of vaccines to ascertain whether the risk–benefit ratio is high enough to justify continued use of any particular vaccine.'

It does actually confirm that the vaccine IS directly cause of an adverse affect.
Adverse meaning: "If you want to describe a negative reaction to something (such as a harmful side effect from medication) or dangerous meteorological conditions (such as a snowstorm), adverse is the correct choice; you would not say that you had an averse reaction to medication or that there was averse weather." -https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/adverse

As you can see, it means side effect; which is an occurrences in relation or directly under influence of such an action or doing taking place.
i know what vaers stands for. you’re confused on what they actually do.

please read these three paragraphs:

Attachments

• 8B7C0EA4-F38E-41DB-8A72-E0F03ABA001A.png
    8B7C0EA4-F38E-41DB-8A72-E0F03ABA001A.png
    626.7 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom