The 🍒Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added another eye.

Attachments

• 896F1E64-1A83-42B1-B9B3-14E0E888D664.jpeg
    896F1E64-1A83-42B1-B9B3-14E0E888D664.jpeg
    515.1 KB · Views: 2
Well...I haven't even been able to do a good "simple" eye. But good ideas, I will try those after I practice normal eyes first.
You've been doing great! That's why I asked.
Whenever I was looking at how to do the best eyeliner look for my eye shape (plain almond eye for me😒) I found lots of cool charts.

You've been doing great! That's why I asked.
Whenever I was looking at how to do the best eyeliner look for my eye shape (plain almond eye for me😒) I found lots of cool charts.
Ah yes. I really want them to "shine". They aren't doing the "shine" yet. I am still trying to experiment with eyes and my new color pencils.

Maybe I will do a sad eye next.

Ah yes. I really want them to "shine". They aren't doing the "shine" yet. I am still trying to experiment with eye and my new color pencils.

Maybe I will do a sad eye next.
Oh I see, they look really good. Your standard of perfection is crazy🤣
I'm lucky if my drawings come out looking like kindergartner doodles.

Oh I see, they look really good. Your standard of perfection is crazy🤣
I'm lucky if my drawings come out looking like kindergartner doodles.
Its not that I NEED everything to be perfect, I am just not in a rush. I like taking it slow. A warm cup of milk, some blank paper, and some music in the background. Taking it SLOW. It is probably the slowest time of day compared to everything else in life.

I do think it looks good too! I just don't want to move on until it is shiny. My main New Year's goal (even though the year hasn't ended yet) is to do ONE human portrait that is accurate. That is why I have been practicing eyes, blending, and such like that. I don't want to have to start over because I messed up an eye.

I would love to see some of your art!! A lot of members are so talented and skillful too! One thing I am hopeless at is painting and I see many who are great at that too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom