The 🍒Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and here’s one to my mom’s birthday. Cheers! 🍻

I have never drawn a cupcake before and I can’t find my brown pen (it’s supposed to be a chocolate cupcake). We’ll see how well that goes for me. 😅View attachment 3060190
This cupcake is looking REALLY awful right now. Guess I will show you guys another WIP. It’s a horse.
39446B93-84D1-48E3-9DC7-E20A4500350E.jpeg

Just poking my head in here after a long, long time,and all I can say is... I'm genuinely speechless. Your improvement is so quick (and solid!) You're not just improving in one or two areas, but all at once - composition, line, everything. Absolutely insane.

Just poking my head in here after a long, long time,and all I can say is... I'm genuinely speechless. Your improvement is so quick (and solid!) You're not just improving in one or two areas, but all at once - composition, line, everything. Absolutely insane.
Thank you so much!! That's very sweet of you to say! :love

Its an absolute honor to be able to document my art here on BYC too! I love looking back and realizing all those who have supported/helped me in this journey. I have met so many friends and other talented artists here and its been a really great time of my life. So thank you all!!! :hugs

Lurkers too...y'all know you you are. ;)
Here is a horse I did.
This is what my horse sketches looked back in Oct/Nov. :sick

If anything proves that practice makes improvement, this does. :lol:

Here’s the cupcake issue I am dealing with currently. Those sprinkles are super ugly. I couldn’t find my brown pen, so I am just using a black pen. I think I will restart it again and see if I can draw sprinkles better. Not sure though since today is my mom’s birthday and we still have to make the card part. 😕
837A8ACB-BD93-4D8A-BDBE-962B3C7EABCD.jpeg
667C5C2C-FBE8-4173-BFCC-9AB2D8AB404E.jpeg

Good job!
Thanks
I think the cupcake looks delicious! I am finally drawing again after taking a break for forever. I am doing a colored pencil still life for my grandma! This is what I’ve done after 1 hour View attachment 3062763
and this is the photo I’m using for reference
View attachment 3062764
Wow!! That looks really difficult! I am so bad at still life. It’s looking amazing already! I bet your grandma will love it! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom